Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Taking a Break

Everyone needs a break now and then, and this week I am in Tahoe with my sister and a friend. It's a quiet time of year here in this resort area. Too cold for summer sports and as yet there is no snow. So instead of sitting in traffic due to treacherous weather conditions, or because the summer crowd has packed in, we had little traffic to contend with. As you can see, the leaves are turning yellow and orange.




Today it was windy and cloudy at the lake



But I enjoyed myself enormously and feel like it was worth the trip.



But folks, even if I am in Tahoe relaxing, enjoying the scenery, napping, drinking a little wine, and going for walks.....I edited twenty-five pages today.

Tomorrow is another day, and now we are going out for pizza! I'll be back on the job next week.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm not surprised that you edited 25 pages. I remember your writing 1,000+ words before breakfast in Africa.

Marilyn said...

I'm not surprised that you edited 25 pages. I remember your writing 1,000+ words before breakfast in Africa.